Google charts tool
23, 24 June 2017 report :
- Added specs (it really takes time) and fixed bugs.
- More examples added in iruby notebook. Daru Visualisation examples added.
- Working on nanoc app examples.
- Adding Google chart tool using google_visular gem.
26, 27 June Report :
- Google Chart : Mostly tried examples and designing the methods similar to other libraries.
- I found that Google Chart table package is able to do pagination and some custom styling (CSS), I am working on it.
Adding google chart in this PR: https://github.com/Shekharrajak/daru-view/pull/32
Discussed it in this :
A example I added in wiki : https://github.com/Shekharrajak/daru-view/wiki/Google-charts-:-Creating-data-table-with-pagination-feature
I am trying to run mtplotlib.rb in iruby notebook. I find some difficulty in matplotlib.rb iruby notebook.
28 June 2017 Report :
Working on adapter google chart tool. Google chart tool uses DataTable , to take input the data. So I am thinking to use this Google chart Table , as one of the library for generating/drawing data table.
Tableclass similarly to
Plotclass to generating the table for the webpage and iruby notebook. There was some problem in drawing the table. I fixed it in my own forked repo of google_visualr gem .
Tableclass will be able to generate html table (for both iruby notebook and webpage) , taking input as DataFrame/Vector/Array . It will be usable in the plotting library to get the data.
29, 30 June 2017 :
- Mostly worked on Google Chart - DataTable. Defined
Tableclass and after setting adapter as googlecharts and passing the DataFrame/Vector, it is able to display table.
This table can be directly used to plot charts. Google chart need data in google DataTable, to plot the charts.
There are pagination features available, that can work in iruby notebook as well as web application.
I write some internal concepts in wiki page : https://github.com/Shekharrajak/daru-view/wiki